Effective Date: August 16, 2019
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you that you provide to us, for example, through the membership registration form, e-mail newsletter registration, event registration forms, by contacting us directly, or interacting with our Site for any other purpose. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name (first and last), company name, company address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, location information, and payment card information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide our services, including to provide information on wait times at gas filling terminals and propane distribution centers;
- To send you our membership registration form, newsletter, and event registration forms;
- To operate and improve the Site, including to analyze visits to the Site and learn about our visitors so we can operate the Site and improve our products and services and deliver the best user experience;
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site;
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use; and/or
- With your consent.
We may share any information that we collect about you as described below:
- With our vendors, consultants, agents, contractors, and other service providers that we use to support our business;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Site;
- As part of an actual or potential merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, or transfer of all or part of our assets or products, including at bankruptcy;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement requests), to protect, enforce, or defend our rights, assets and/or interests, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions; and
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
We may share technical information, as well as any other information that has been de-identified or aggregated so that it does not identify you personally, without restriction.
We may also work with third parties that collect information about your use of the Site and other websites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Among these third parties, we may use Google to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Third Party Links
The Site contains links to third party websites and embedded third party services, such as co-branded or other affiliated sites and social media. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites, including such sites’ use of any information.
The Site may include social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking and blogging tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with social media features on the Site, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any social media accounts you create and use.
By using the Site, you understand that no transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. When you send payment card information, we encrypt this information between your computer and our server. Other information you send to the Site, including e-mail messages, will not be encrypted unless we advise you otherwise.
You will always have the ability to opt out from receiving information from NPGA. To opt out of our e-mail marketing or to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below, or you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message or newsletter. You will continue to receive communications related to our transaction(s) and relationship with you.
Changes to Our Policy
We reserve the right to modify or revise this Policy at any time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post an updated Policy on our Site with a new effective date. We encourage you to revisit this Policy regularly to stay informed about how we collect, use, and share your information.
Correcting, Updating or Deleting Information
The npga.org Site gives users the option, through automated procedures available on the Site, to correct, update or delete any information previously provided to us by the user; however, we will maintain copies of user information to the extent retained as part of our Site’s standard backup/archive process.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact us through the “Contact Us” section of the website.