30 Under 30 Nominations Close THIS Sunday, March 13th
Bottom line: Nominations due March 13 for the 2022 International Association of Young Gassers’ 30 under 30 Program.
The program is aimed at recognizing the top young professionals in the propane industry, including drivers, technicians, office workers, manufacturing shop employees, as well as state or national association employees. The requirements are:
- Must be between 18 – 29 years old as of January 1, 2022.
- Must work for a company involved in the propane industry.
- Must be nominated by someone within the propane industry.
If selected, individuals will receive:
- Free registration to the 2022 NPGA Southeast Convention & International Propane Expo.
- Admission to the 2022 Young Gassers Reception.
- Free individual memberships to NPGA and Young Gassers for one year.
- Free registration to the 2022 Women in Propane Leadership Forum.
- Fee waived fee to participate as a mentee in the 2022 WIP Knowledge exchange program.
- Admission to the 2022 Prayer Breakfast at NPGA Expo.
- Recognition in industry publications.
- Recognition at NPGA Southeast Convention & International Propane Expo.
- Hosted leadership and industry webinars throughout the year.
Applications due March 13!
RBN Energy Weekly Supply Update
October 3, 2022
Bottom Line: Nationwide inventories above five-year minimum. RBN Energy analysis shows that U.S. propane stocks increased by 1.63 MMbbl, which puts...
October Heating Degree Days
September 22, 2022
Bottom Line: Despite regional variations, overall, the U.S. experienced fewer heating degree days in October 2021 than the month’s 10-year averag...
Women in Propane’s New Leadership Podcast Now Live
September 22, 2022
Bottom Line: Women in Propane is launching a new podcast titled “Through the Leadership Lens.” Each episode focuses on different compon...