2021 NPGA Annual & Board of Directors Meeting / Policy Forum
June 6 - June 8
NPGA is pleased to invite you to our 2021 Annual & Board of Directors Meetings in conjunction with our NPGA Policy Forum. Presented as a hybrid event with in-person and virtual options, we hope you will join us at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill, June 6-8. To encourage participation, registration fees are being waived this year.
The NPGA Policy Forum includes a unique set of presentations and panels to discuss the latest topics pertinent to the propane industry.
Register for Policy Forum (Virtual & In-Person)
Register for Annual & Board of Directors Meetings Webinar
Participants are responsible for reserving their own room at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. The hotel is offering participants a discounted rate of $179 for single and double occupancy, plus tax. The NPGA room block will be available until May 21, 2021.
Reserve your room online or call the Hyatt at 1-202-737-1234 and request the NPGA group rate.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
NPGA will be adhering to CDC, District of Columbia, and Hyatt Regency’s COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Face Coverings will be required by all participants throughout the duration of the event withing the hotel unless actively eating or drinking, or in your sleeping room. Please bring your own mask(s), but in the event that you find yourself without one, the hotel’s front desk will have extras. Hyatt Regency & Washington, DC COVID-19 Requirements.
- NPGA follows guidance from the CDC and Washington, DC, as well as the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill Hotel, and will adhere to its rules and regulations. All guests will be required to follow all posted signage while at this event, including mask requirements, social distancing, occupancy limits, and seating capacities.
- The space will be set for proper distancing and we ask you to adhere to all regulations which include seating assignments to remain the same each day.
- Movement within the meeting space will be restricted.
- All high-touch areas will be sanitized frequently by hotel staff. Additionally, hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel for your usage.
- We kindly request that you do not attend this event if you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days.
- Please see the COVID-19 Hyatt Regency Washington’s Commitment to Care, as well as Washington, DC’s Travel Status Update.